Falsa is not just a delicious fruit but is packed with many nutrients. Here is falsa healthy juice recipe which is perfect to refresh you in summers.
is also called as Grewia Asiatica or Phalsa, native to Pakistan, India and some tropical countries. It’s available in the months of May and June. Falsa has sweet, sour and acidic taste. It is very refreshing and soothing juice in scorching hot summers loaded with health benefits.
Falsa Healthy Juice Recipe
Falsa Juice Benefits
- It’s juice is very beneficial for stomach
- High acidity, indigestion and urinary problems like burning can be eased with this fruit.
- Falsa juice provides a relief for sour burping, nausea and vomiting.
- This purple drink controls cholesterol, blood pressure and settle gall bladder and liver problems.
- The seeds heal anaemia and defend against sun stroke.
- This fruit when raw helps in purification of blood, cures fevers, inflammation and provides relief to respiratory problems like asthma, bronchitis, cough, colds and sore throats.
Falsa Nutrition Facts#
|Total carbohydrates||20 g|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
* percent values are based on a 2000 calories diet.
Falsa Juice Recipe
Ingredients ratio in falsa juice are totally up to you that whether you like it thick, thin or pulpy. I like it without sugar and black salt (kala namak) but you might want to add some sugar and give more flavour by adding black salt.
- Falsa 1 cup
- Water 2 cups
- Sugar 2 Tbsp (optional)
- Black salt 1 pinch (optional)
- Sieve or Fine muslin cloth for straining (depends how pulpy you want it)
- Wash falsa and put them in a blender.
- Add water (and rest of the optional ingredients).
- Blend well.
- Serve chilled.
Strain it with sieve or muslin cloth for desired consistency of juice or if you like it pulpy then serve it straight away.
You can add more water, around 2-3 cups if you like more thin consistency.
Nutrition Facts Reference
# Nutrition facts: www.myfitnesspal.com