I call it divine omelette as dim sim of vegetables give it a beautiful color and and a wholesome flavour. Egg being a versatile breakfast item makes it a healthful recipe. Here are the ingredients and instructions for divine omelette breakfast recipe
Divine Omelette Breakfast Recipe
- Egg 1
- Onion chopped and stir fried 1 Tbsp
- Capsicum chopped and stir fried 1 Tbsp
- Tomato chopped and stir fried 1 Tbsp
- Spring onions chopped 1 Tsp
- Green chilies 1 Tsp
- Mushrooms chopped and stir fried 1 Tsp
- Fresh coriander 1 Tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Red pepper powder to taste
- Shredded cheese 1 Tsp
- Stir the egg with a whisk until fluffy.
- Sprinkle all the spices and mix well.
- Take a tsp of oil in the pan and swirl the pan to coat.
- Pour the egg mixture. Cook for 1 minute or until it starts to set.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over omelette.
- Sprinkle the vegetables mixture over cheese.
- Fold in the omelette in half.
- Let it cook for couple more minutes.
- Serve with toasted brown bread.
Note: You can increase or decrease the vegetables amount according to your taste