This purple delight is very palatable to look at and a mix of berries makes it an extremely healthy item for breakfast. I find it quite refreshing, fruity and light.
Purple Delight Recipe
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt ( take half milk half yogurt ratio if too thick smoothie is not desired)
- 1/2 cup milk/ almond milk
- 1/2 cup black berries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blue berries
- 1 banana (Read Nutrition facts of banana)
- 1 tsp ground flax seeds
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour in a glass and garnish with a few berries on top.
Note: adjust the amount of milk and yogurt according to your taste for desired consistency.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.1g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.4g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||18%|
|Total Sugars 22.5g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||2%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|